Keep an eye out on this section for new specials every month! Find special deals with the following brands:
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 7.30am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 7.30am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 7.30am - 5pm
- Thursday: 7.30am - 5pm
- Friday: 7.30am - 5pm
Eligible homeowners may claim a tax credit for up to $500 of installed costs of a plethora of qualified energy efficient retrofit improvements to the HVAC system, insulation, roof, windows, and doors, or water equipment of their primary residence.
A homeowner may also qualify for tax credits equal to 10% of the costs ($150 max) for installing a qualified furnace or hot water boiler.
Depending on individual eligibility and tax situations, homeowners may qualify for tax credits equivalent to 10% of their costs (up to $300) for installing a high efficiency central air conditioner, heat pump or hot water heater.
To see if you qualify and get the rest of the details, read the article released by ACCA:
If you aren’t sure if you qualify, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
When hiring an Orlando AC contractor, ask the following questions to ensure you’re receiving the best services at the best price:
Will the contractor follow national industry standards for maintaining a commercial unit?
• Will the contractor measure airflow?
• Will the contractor measure refrigerant charge?
• Will the contractor provide a copy of the maintenance checklist, including airflow and refrigerant specifications?
• Will the contractor provide a list of references?
• Is the contractor prompt, reliable, and courteous, providing exceptional customer service?
• Have the technicians completed the recommended industry training?
• Is an annual maintenance plan offered?
• Does the contractor operate a professional business, with all necessary permits and insurances?
• Is the contractor able to explain the value vs. cost for these maintenance services?
• Is the contractor knowledgeable of equipment and technology advancements?
• Does the contractor listen carefully about issues that are specific to your facility?
We’re E.C.Waters, Inc., and we’re here to help with the cooling and heating systems for your Orlando office. Contact us for a free quote on a new air conditioning unit. We offer 6 months same as cash no cost financing with approved credit. 407-294-6464
Tis the Season!
One of the biggest problems we see is a faulty capacitor. The capacitor is located in the control panel in the condenser unit. It looks like a small “Red Bull” drink aluminum can. You can usually tell it is damaged just by looking at the top of the capacitor. If you see some bloating, this is a sign that it is damaged or will need to be replaced soon.
So don’t sweat it, many (most) AC repairs are an easy fix! Call E.C. Waters Air Conditioning and Heat today and get back to being cool! (407) 294-6464
We now have “Free Money for 12 Months”.
Hours of Operations
When the air conditioner or heating system in your home or office isn’t working properly, you need someone who you can rely on to get it fixed quickly and correctly. Our dedicated service and installation team does what it takes to earn you as a … Read more
Your comfort is very important, that’s why you need a system designed for your needs. We will evaluate the layout of your home. Our installation recommendation for your new air conditioning or heating system will include high-efficiency comfort … Read more
When you’re ready to upgrade your air conditioning system, we can offer six months – same as cash with approved credit. Ask us about seasonal rebates, up to $1200 in the spring and fall. When you call for emergency air conditioning and it turns out … Read more